Get all the information related to Seva Sindhu Portal, Registration, Login, seva sindhu plus, seva sindhu service plus, seva sindhu login, seva sindhu app, seva sindhu e-pass, how to apply online, e-pass, seva sindhu driver 3000 application, driver 5000 application, driver relief fund, app download, application status,seva sindhu labour card and many more details.
You will get all the information related to the Seva Sindhu portal for ease of use.
Table of Contents
- 1. About Seva Sindhu
- 2. Services available at Seva Sindhu
- 3. How to find nearest Seva Sindhu Kiosk or Service Centers details?
- 4. Service Usage Report
- 5. How to register or login on Seva Sindhu online portal?
- 6. How to apply for any service?
- 7. Apply Online For Family ID/ New NPHH (APL) Ration Card
- 8. Covid-19 Related Services
- 9. How to raise any complaint or check complaint status?
- 10. Contact Details and Helpline No
1. About Seva Sindhu
Seva Sindhu is a Government of Karnataka program to bring government services to residents’ doorsteps. Seva Sindhu will be connected with the Government of Karnataka’s different service delivery channels, including Bangalore One, CSC Centers, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra, and Bapuji Kendras, to bring all departmental services together on a single platform.
The goal is to provide government services without the need for currency, without the use of faces, and the use of paper. It is a significant step in providing citizens with accessible, cost-effective, responsible, and transparent government services.
Seva Sindhu ensures a hassle-free service delivery experience by reducing turnaround time, reducing the number of visits required to obtain services, and lowering opportunity costs. Seva Sindhu also assists the department in streamlining its processes by eliminating inefficient, time-consuming, and non-value-added steps, hence improving the delivery of citizen services.
2. Services available at Seva Sindhu
Seva Sindhu Service Plus will provide the following services:
Producing certificates for income, domicile, caste, and birth/death. Licenses: Arms, etc. PDS: Ration Card Issue, etc. Pensions, family pensions, widow pensions, etc. Complaints about excessive charges, missing teachers, and doctor shortages. RTI: Right to Information Act online submission and reception Relating to other e-government projects like registration and driving licenses. Dissemination of information about government programs, etc. Property tax and other government taxes are assessed. Utility payments include power, water, property taxes, etc. Local news: events, job openings, etc.
Following services are available on the Seva Sindhu portal category-wise. All Karnataka citizens can avail themselves of these services at their doorsteps.
- Farmer Welfare
- Trade, Industry and Commerce
- Electricity, and Muncipality Services
- Housing Related Services
- Student educational services
- Revenue Department Services
- Government assisted financial services
- Schemes and Services related to SC, ST, Minority and Backward Class Students
- Employment & Training
- Driving and Transport Services
- Health and Drug related services
- Police and Security Services
- Forest and Environmental clearances
- Births, deaths and marriage related services
- Amenities and Services in villages
- Services to Government Contractors
- Kannada & Culture, Information and Public relation
- Youth Empowerment and Sports
- Women and Child Development
- Labour welfare
- Citizen Services
3. How to find nearest Seva Sindhu Kiosk or Service Centers details?
You can find the nearest Kiosk or service center details and find its location on a map on the seva sindhu portal. You can access it by going to this url https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/Servicecenters.
- Select your District name on the left side of the list.
- Then select the Taluk name from the list on the right side.
- You can see all details like kiosk name, center address, person name, phone no.
- On the right side column (Locator), click on the map pointer icon for your kiosk. This will take you to google map where you can find the distance from your place.
4. Service Usage Report
By clicking on the Reports-Dashboard tab on the Seva Sindhu portal, you can see the comprehensive reports of all the departments of the Karnataka government.
You can see the list of departments with the number of services provided by them. You can see service usage statistics since inception.
To view service usage reports of any department, click on the department name. You can view a list of services with their usage data.
You can also save the data to your local storage by clicking on the Export Pdf / Export Excel button present on the top left of the list.
5. How to register or login on Seva Sindhu online portal?
- To register on online portal, go to the official website Seva Sindhu Service Plus. On the homepage, find and click on the NEW USERS REGISTER HERE button.
- It will ask your Aadhaar no. to authenticate. Fill in all your details and click next.
- Enter OTP and click next.
- Digilocker will ask for permission. Click on Allow.
- It will ask for a valid Email id, Mobile No. and your new password. Fill in all details, enter captcha code and click Submit and you are done.
- If already registered, then click on the Login button on Seva Sindhu Login Portal.
- Fill in your email id or Mobile no. and click on Get OTP.
- Enter the received OTP and fill in the captcha code shown and click Submit.
6. How to apply for any service?
- Click on the DEPARTMENTS & SERVICES tab from the top menu.
- Click on any department. It will show all services related to the department.
- Then click on the service required. It will pop up a tab showing all information, i.e., eligibility, supporting documents, application fee, service charge, delivery time, and procedure for applying.
- Click on Apply Online and follow the instructions.
7. Apply Online For Family ID/ New NPHH (APL) Ration Card
Citizens can create Family IDs via SevaSindhu. This ID is also used as an NPHH (above poverty line) ration card.
You will need each member’s Aadhaar card and phone number since an OTP will be given to their phones for verification.
Only Karnataka residents can create a Family ID. The Aadhaar card address is used to verify residency. If you live in Karnataka and want to alter your address, please visit your local Aadhaar center.
- Go to the What’s New section on the homepage and click on the Application for Family ID/New NPHH (APL) Ration Card link.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Enter details of each member of your family in the member section.
- Enter your address details.
- Accept the declaration and submit the form.
8. Covid-19 Related Services
The state of Karnataka has announced Covid-19 Relief Funds-2021 and many schemes to help people worse affected by covid-19. These schemes will help auto drivers, chammaras, artists, barbers, washermen, hamails, domestic workers, rag pickers, tailors, mechanics, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, potters, klin workers, and street vendors.
- Go to the COVID RELATED SERVICES section on the homepage and click on Check your application status here.
- Select the DBT scheme from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and click Submit.
9. How to raise any complaint or check complaint status?
- To register your complaint, click on the RAISE YOUR COMPLAINT button on the Homepage.
- Select the required department and service from the list.
- Enter your name, email, mobile no and your complaint details in the comments box.
- Upload documents (if any in png/jpg format) and submit them.
To check the status of your complaint, find Check your complaint status here or go through the link sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/ComplaintStatus/ComplaintStatus.
Enter your Ticket Number and click Submit.
10. Contact Details and Helpline No
|#13, CRN Chambers,|
Above Dhanalakshmi Bank,
2nd Floor, Karsturba Road,
|8088304855 / 6361799796 / 9380204364 / 9380206704||[email protected]|