The Metro PCS company is a prepaid cell phone provider, so you have to make your payments before the due date. If you don’t make your payments on time, you will have additional fees and it may affect your credit score as well. In this article, we are going to show you how you can make a payment on your Metro PCS bill by going on their website or calling them. – make a payment metropcs – pay metro phone bill – make a payment iphone metro pcs – metropcs service payment online free
Table of Contents
- MetroPCS Cellular Phone Service Information
- Visit www.metropcs.com to pay your MetroPCS bill online!
- Payment options for Metro PCS phone bills: Ways for paying for Metro pcs
- MetroPCS Payment Options Other than Credit Card
- How Do I Check The Balance On My Metro Pcs Account?
MetroPCS Cellular Phone Service Information
T-Mobile USA owns and operates MetroPCS, the company’s cellphone network.
The business was started in 2003 and is still primarily run by its founders and employees without outside help. The company uses T-calling Mobile’s network.
Prepaid cellular plans focus on MetroPCS (Metro by T-Mobile), which means you must pay upfront for all services you wish to utilise.
Any time you go over your active plan’s data, calling, or other service limits, you’ll be charged to keep using that service.
Visit www.metropcs.com to pay your MetroPCS bill online!
If you use service of MetroPCS, also known as Metro by T-Mobile, and need to make a payment, you have a few choices to choose from.
If you want to pay your MetroPCS bill online, you can use the Metro pcs pay my bill option or send a check to MetroPCS to settle your account.
We’re here to help if you’re new to T-Mobile Payment for metropcs payment online free.
Check out Metro PCS service Online Bill Payment for more information.
In addition, you will be made aware of any issues that arise throughout the Pay Metropcs Bill / T-Mobile Payment Online Process.
Payment options for Metro PCS phone bills: Ways for paying for Metro pcs
There are various ways to pay for T-Mobile services online or metro phone bill.
You have the choice of paying your MetroPCS account online or by phone.
Online Bill Payment for MetroPCS:
To make a MetroPCS bill payment or metropcs payment online free, follow these steps.
- Online bill payment is available through the MetroPCS Pay My Bill Online function for T-mobile customers.
- To do this, go to http://www.metropcs.com/, which is the official MetroPCS login page.
- To continue, enter your MetroPCS phone number and PIN to access your online account. Then click log in.
- You will receive a 6-digit security code shortly. Check the code if it is correct.
- You can pay your MetroPCS bill with a credit card or a debit card such a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express after you have access to your MetroPCS account.
Using your MetroPCS account credentials, you can set up AutoPay to make payments on your account when they become due.
This is the ideal function to use if you don’t go over your data or call allowances.
You will be sent a confirmation number if your Metropcs by T-mobile payment is successful.
If there’s a problem with your payment of bill pay service metropcs, keep it in a safe place.
Generally, once you’ve made a payment, you can’t go back and undo it. You have the option to pay for several months in advance if you so desire.
Call-In MetroPCS Bill Payment: Use your phone to pay your Metro PCS bill.
You can make MetroPCS payment by credit or debit card over the phone.
- To pay for Metropcs with your T-mobile phone, call “*99” from your T-mobile phone’s handset.
- To make a payment from another phone, call 888-8metro8 (toll-free). Keep your credit/debit card, phone number, and PIN, however, close to reaching.
Send money to MetroPCS by postal mail to settle your bill (MetroPCS payment centres)
Send your monthly bill payment to the following Metropcs bill pay address: monthly bill payment address.
You can send your payment to the following address:
MetroTM by T-Mobile Wireless, Inc. Box 5119 Carol Stream, Illinois 60197-5119,
If you need to contact Metro by T-Mobile about unpaid bills, you can do so by letter at the following address:
Metro by T-Mobile Wireless, Inc., PO Box 601119, Dallas, TX 75360
MetroPCS Payment Options Other than Credit Card
You can also pay your MetroPCS payment in person at a MetroPCS retailer near you. You can also pay your MetroPCS payment by sending a money order or check to MetroPCS.
Mobile payment and account management are made easy with the myMetro app for iPhone and Android.
How Do I Check The Balance On My Metro Pcs Account?
When your MetroPCS bill is due, they will send an alert text/SMS to your phone.
If you don’t pay your MetroPCS phone bill in full on time, your service will end.
However, if you pay the outstanding balance within 30 days, they will restore your service.
Dial *611 on your MetroPCS phone to check your MetroPCS balance.
The “myMetro” app on your smartphone or texting the word “Balance” from your T-mobile phone can also tell how much money you have left on your account.
Metro Mobile Bill Payment Official WebsiteFor more articles keep visiting ♥SolidTrustNews♥