Table of Contents
1. Kinnser’s background:
WellSky now owns the software company Kinnser, which provides health services.
WellSky was founded in 1980 under the name Mediware and initially focused on administering blood and pharmaceutical supplies.
The company’s blood banking software has remained a central system to this day. Then JAC joined its portfolio after the company became public in 1991. From 1997 through 2007, the company produced a large amount of software to service the home infusion, specialty pharmacy, and alternative care markets.
Thoma Bravo purchased WellSky in 2012, and the company went public the following year. Several acquisitions were completed over the next few years, that included Harmony Information Systems and Alpha CM Inc.
Kinnser was bought in 2017 and brought a wealth of knowledge and experience in the health software industry.
2. Kinnser Login advantages and features include the following:
- Users of the website will see their payment history, upcoming bills, and other payment-related data.
- As a bonus, all of the results may be found right there in the gateway.
- Customers who need prescription pharmaceuticals or medical care can communicate with the providers and doctors on the website.
- Over the internet, you can make request for both prescriptions and medications.
3. Kinnser Portal Eligibility and Rules:
- Only Kinnser customers have access to the portal.
- The website or firm assumes no responsibility for any third-party website material, or products and no liability is accepted for inaccurate data.
- The customer has complete control over how they use and transact on the third-party websites.
- Because the portal’s contents include information about the user and the business, it is illegal to transmit, sell, or share the data.
- Please do not leave the portal unattended to prevent others from accessing it.
- Use of the website by anybody other than authorized personnel will be subject to disciplinary action under the company’s regulations.
- Only authorized company staff can change, modify or remove contents from the portal.
4. It’s easy to become a Kinnser member.
- Kinnser provides the customer a software login and a password when they sign up for the services.
- To prevent unauthorized use, keep your login credentials safe and secure, kinnser provides secure login environment.
5. How to Login to the Kinnser Portal: Follow these simple steps.
- First visit the page in your web browser: kinnser.net/login.cfm.
- Then enter your login in the first box.
- After that enter your username in the second box and click login to proceed.
- As a result, you’ll be able to access the account’s features and applications.
6. Reset your Kinnser Password with these Steps!
- If you’ve lost or forgotten your password, follow these steps to regain access to your account.
- Then go to kinnser.net/resetPassword.cfm to restore your Kinnser password.
- After that in the given file, enter your Username and a valid email address.
- You may now reset your password or unlock your account by clicking Continue and following the onscreen steps.
- The Kinneser/WellSky will send you a notification email with a reset link shortly. Please click on the link in the email to create a new password for the Kinneser.net/WellSky.com portal and open the email.