Weary of putting your credit card information on the internet? Tired of paying a percentage fee for large deposits? Looking for the safest and most reliable method for transferring or spending money online?
SolidTrust Pay is excited to announce that we’ve partnered up with MegaTransfer to provide a new deposit method with an incredibly low fee! Using the MegaTransfer Bank Wire option, you can now deposit up to $10,000 for a flat rate of $20. We expect this option to be helpful to our merchants and business account holders who run their companies through their STPay accounts, for our web-based professionals who use their accounts to invest and earn online, and forour everyday users who just want to fund their STPay wallet to go shopping!
Please note that this deposit method is not available to users inside the USA, Iran or North Korea. Also note that the following deposit limits apply:
CARD VERIFIED: $2500
STANDARD VERIFIED: $5000
BANK VERIFIED: $10000
For those who are planning to try out this option but aren’t quite sure how, you’re in luck! Below we will detail exactly how to go about making a MegaTransfer Bank Wire deposit, with graphics to help.
- Sign into your account and go to My Money –> Deposit Funds.
- Choose the “Bank” deposit option.
- Choose your currency and transaction amount.
- One you have chosen these, the option for Wire Payment via MegaTransfer will appear.
- NOTE: If you are trying to deposit in a currency that is unsupported, or from an account that is within the US, Iran or North Korea, you will not have the option to use this deposit method.
- Confirm your transaction.
- Confirm again that your transaction is correct.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click “Proceed” and you’re done!
Please allow one to three (1 – 3) business days for your funds to appear in your account (depending on your bank’s transaction time-frames — the fund will appear in your account as soon as we receive them).
If you have any other questions about our new deposit method or MegaTransfer and SolidTrust Pay’s partnership, don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Social Media via our Facebook or Twitter page, and please contact our customer support team via live chat or ticket for any payment, deposit or account-related issues!
Earning a passive income online with minimum effort compared to a traditional job is quickly becoming a millennial trend, and we want to help you get in on the action!
With the influx of interest in and mainstream adoption of digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ether, it’s not surprising that opportunities to earn money online are popping up left right and center, and a passive, residual income has never been easier to achieve than right now!
Time is money. Many believers in the blockchain technology are happy to invest in Bitcoin, but there are plenty of other ways you can get your hands on some digital currency without breaking the bank – you simply need to be willing to invest time instead of money.
This article is going to extensively explore each of the most popular methods for earning free Bitcoin and other digital currencies online, and build a comprehensive list of the best methods for earning online in 2017. If you have any suggestions, let us know in the comments or on our Facebook page and we will be happy to add them to the list!
But before we get started..
For those who don’t already know what Bitcoin is (really — it’s 2017!), a brief explanation from our friends over at Blockchain:
“Like paper money and gold before it, bitcoin is a currency that allows parties to exchange value. Unlike its predecessors, bitcoin is digital and decentralized. For the first time in history, people can exchange value without intermediaries which translates to greater control of funds and lower fees for transactions.”
If you require a much fuller explanation, CoinDesk has you covered!
Reasons you might want to earn free Bitcoin
The reasons for trying to earn some bitcoin are straightforward – you want to earn money, and bitcoin has a monetary value. The reasons you might choose Bitcoin over other methods vary depending on how view the cryptocurrency. While some see it as merely a means for making private payments, others think of Bitcoin as an asset with real-world value that has huge investment potential.
Depending on your goals, you might want to earn Bitcoin for shopping online, for capital to invest, or for liquidity. You might want to use it to for trading, where plenty of profits can be made in the volatile cryptocurrency market — or you might just want to hold on to it for the next massive value-hike and cash in on that sweet internet payload!
At the time of this writing, the value of Bitcoin is hovering around all-time market highs and strongly competing with gold. At this point, even a fraction of a bitcoin is worth a relatively decent chunk of change!
And now, the list of best methods for earning free bitcoin online:
- Answer surveys to earn free Bitcoin
Did you know you can get paid for answering surveys online!?
Okay yeah, everybody knows that by now. Earning money online by answering surveys and questionnaires is one of the oldest tools in the box. In fact, filling out surveys and questionnaires for incentives goes back even farther than the internet!
When a research company needs respondents from a demographic they cannot reach, they can easily reach out to a worldwide or specialty panel. By offering a cash incentive to respondents in return for feedback, these companies can quickly fill quotas and collect the information being sought by the client.
While paid online surveys often work by rewarding people with vouchers, rebates or money when they answer a series of questions. Now, many of these companies are also offering Bitcoin!
Bitcoin surveys are still a bit newer to the market, yet they’re mostly similar to the traditional ones — the only difference being that free Bitcoin is given out as an incentive instead of coupons.
- Download apps, view websites and click ads for Bitcoin
Another method of earning free Bitcoin is to signup for websites that offer bonus programs.
The way this works is that website owners and advertisers will pay you to do a task (such as viewing an ad, downloading an app or trying out a new game). In return for your time spent, the people posting these offers give out coupons or cash as incentives.
Now with the recent explosion in Bitcoin interest, there are numerous websites offering huge Bitcoin bonus programs.
Some examples of the stranger offers available online include signing up to various websites and checking search engine results for specific data, or voting on contests for people’s pets etc.
Most of these programs simply require a Bitcoin wallet address to get started!
- Complete micro-jobs online for Bitcoin (i.e. freelance)
Offer your services in something you are good at and enjoy — get paid to do something you live.
You can write, code, edit, proofread, design, enter data, conduct surveys, carry out research etc — and be paid in Bitcoin in return. Traditionally there are several top dog freelance websites, but newer ones are now popping up with an explicate interest in payment by bitcoin.
Find out what you do best and promote yourself on the various Bitcoin services marketplaces. The best places to advertise your services are:
- Join a Bitcoin affiliate program
The opportunity for earning money online through affiliate marketing has been around for years, and with the current Bitcoin-revolution taking place, it’s no surprise that Bitcoin-based affiliate campaigns have sprung up across the web.
Affiliate programs are programs that incentivize promotion of a product or service in exchange for a share in the revenue. Some companies pay up to 50% of revenue from customers you refer! If you have a large network or a popular website/blog, you can make a killing off referrals.
Many Bitcoin affiliate programs work the same as a regular affiliate program — by generating a unique URL for you to share, which is tied to your affiliate account. You can then promote your affiliate link anywhere you want (within reason), and purchases or signups made by people through your link will earn you a tasty commission.
The best thing about affiliate programs is that once you refer somebody, you get a lifetime commission from every single purchase they make. This means that your affiliate revenue should keep increasing as you build up more customers, and it will create a permanent stream of passive income so long as the business is in action.
To make things easier, we found this list of some of the companies offering the most lucrative affiliate programs available in 2017:
- Local Bitcoin
- BTC Asia
- Shout for Coin
- Genesis Mining
- Bitcoin Wine
- Forum-based signature campaigns for Bitcoin
Signature campaigns are often organized by a company that would like to promote their services or products across the forum, and they tend to pay pretty well. All you will need to do is add a specific link or message to your signature and then continue to engage with people on the forums as you normally would.
To make things easier, they guys over at Bitcointalk have made a comprehensive list of all active signature campaigns that you can join.
Many signature campaigns pay out according to your account level on the forum, or your activity and quality of posts. Increasing your account level to earn more is pretty easy — just make high-quality posts as often as possible and remain active in popular threads! The higher your user level goes, the more you can earn per post!
- Earn through Bitcoin faucets
A Bitcoin faucet is a type of “reward system” that dispenses free Bitcoins in exhchange simply for your traffic. You may need to click a link and fill out a captcha or something like that every so often, but setting up a bunch of faucets is a great way to get started with a passive, residual income.
These sites payout very small amounts, but again, the time and effort they require are very small as well.
Free Bitcoin faucets are usually created for a number of reasons, most commonly:
- To increase traffic to a website
- To generate leads for advertisers
- To introduce people to Bitcoin and ultimately increase popularity and adoption
- To earn revenue from ads
There are hundreds, maybe even thousands, of bitcoin faucets online right now. Find a few good ones for yourself and add them to your daily task list, you won’t be sorry!
- Earning Bitcoin via tips
Tipping is a lot more common online than you may think.
People tip for things they appreciate — a good blog post that helped them solve a problem or a funny/informative video that entertained them. If you can offer people something of value, you’d be surprised how many will pay for it if you just ask!
Simply add your bitcoin address to any online content you may own and see if anybody appreciates it enough to open up their wallet. You just never know.
- Playing Games to Earn Free Bitcoin
Sometimes referred to as “fun faucets”, Bitcoin games are another popular way to earn some side cash while also having a great time!
With virtually no investment, fun faucets offer you small fractions of Bitcoin every time you win or manage to beat a level etc..
These programs work the same as most others — your traffic on the website creates ad revenue and the owner agrees to pay you a small portion of that for visiting and remaining active their site.
Bitcoin games may not be the most lucrative option, but who can argue with being paid to play some games?
- Earn Bitcoin by mining
Bitcoin mining is how bitcoins are created in the first place. While this method will likely require some monetary investment for equipment, it can certainly pay off in the long run if you set everything up properly.
Most of what Bitcoin mining is about today is simply purchasing the proper equipment and then making sure it doesn’t break. Most Bitcoin mining tools on the market do the rest of the work for you!
Mining Bitcoin has become considerably more difficult of the past several years, while the rewards for each block mined have also gotten much lower. While this is a competitive method, it is definitely worth getting into if you have the resources.
- Trading to earn free Bitcoin
Trading Bitcoin is the same as trading any other stock — it consists of buying low and selling high, while foreseeing the possible value fluctuations. As with any other trading endeavor, you should only get into bitcoin trading once you know everything there is to know about how the digital currency behaves and what to expect in the marketplace. With such a highly volatile market atmosphere like the current Bitcoin one, trading can be hugely profitable. But it can also be a huge risk, so trade wisely and responsibly!
If you have some capital to invest (or rather, once you have some capital to invest), you might also want to think about Bitcoin investment websites, Bitcoin CFDs and Bitcoin binary options.
Let us know in the comments if you have any other suggestions, or give us a shout on our Facebook page, and we will be happy to add your suggestions to the list!
The internet allows you access to the world at large, but it also allows the world at large access to you. If you’re not careful, you could easily be the victim of any number of various online attacks. In fact, depending on where in the world you live, many people are as likely or more so to be attacked online than in real life. Yet we rarely take cyber security as seriously as real-life security.
Luckily there is a day, February 7th, on which awareness is raised about internet security, and the hashtag #SaferInternetDay is currently trending! So we’ve compiled a list of 10 tips that we could all implement in our daily internet usage which would go a long way in making the internet safer for everybody.
- Never use the same password twice. Many people use a clever set of rules to create unique passwords for each website. We suggest using a password manager such as KeePass, which can create and store high entropy passwords for you without ever having to type them in, leaving you impervious to key-logging attacks and simple password-cracking tools.
- Always use 2-factor authentication when available. Not only does 2FA prevent users from accessing your accounts/information without your cellphone, but it also acts as an alert that somebody has attempted to access your accounts/information.
- Never use free/public WiFi. Most people know very little about the security risks posed by free/public WiFi. For a work-around, if you really value your free WiFi, at least use a free VPN.
- Always read terms & conditions/privacy agreements. In many cases, you may be agreeing to have your information used in a way that you wouldn’t approve if you had only read the privacy agreement! Always remember to read what you’re agreeing to before agreeing to it!
- Never open an unexpected attachment from a stranger. This is called phishing, when hackers will send out thousands or even millions of random emails with links that, if followed, will, in some way or another, attempt to steal your information or infect your computer.
- Always lock your phone/tablet/computer! These devices all have built-in security features which, in most cases, can be tightened or loosened in the settings. Make sure you keep your security tight and your devices locked when you’re away from them.
- Never check the “save password” box. Your devices may be secured, but if anybody does somehow gain access to them, they will have access to any account which you have the password saved in your browser for. Avoid this again by using a password manager — we recommend KeePass.
- Always use additional security for online banking. Most banking Apps and mobile sites are pretty secure, and offer plenty of increased security options to their users. We suggest that you use as many of them as possible.
- Never use a default password. This is far less common today than it used to be, but one good example of a default password is your router. Always make sure to set your router password to something unique.
- Do not share personal information online. This goes mostly for social media, where many people often feel comfortable sharing information that they don’t realize could compromise their security. One simple example is the answers to common recovery questions, such as your mother’s maiden name or the name of your first pet.
We hope you will use some of these tips for a safer internet in your daily internet usage, and maybe we can see a future where hackers and cyber criminals are disincentivized based on the knowledge and security of average internet users!
For those who don’t know what bitcoin is, this excellent and highly simplified analogy from coindesk should answer every question you have about it — except how to actually get your hands on some! No worries, we’re going to tell you how you can easily buy bitcoin, exchange bitcoin to USD, withdraw bitcoin to your bank, or accept it as a merchant with seamless exchanges directly into your SolidTrust Pay account!
Buying Bitcoin with SolidTrust Pay
Once you’ve set up an account and a bitcoin wallet, buying bitcoin with SolidTrust Pay is fast, easy, and highly secure. We’ve been around for over 10 years, and our dedicated support staff is always ready to lend a helping hand with any transaction or account issues, as well as to clarify anything you don’t quite understand. In order to buy bitcoin with a SolidTrust Pay account, simply follow these steps:
- Create an account at SolidTrustPay.com.
- Verify your account to the Standard Verified level.
- Set up two-factor authentication using your mobile device or desktop/laptop.
- Create a bitcoin wallet of your choice and connect it to your STP account.
- Deposit the amount you want to spend on bitcoin into your account via Bank, Credit Card, or transfer from another user.
- Go to the My Money –> Withdraw Funds section of your account and choose the Bitcoin option.
- Withdraw your desired amount and wait up to 24 hours for it to appear in your bitcoin wallet.
Steps 1 – 4 will only need to be completed once, of course, and then you will be able to easily buy bitcoin with steps 5 – 7. Once your account is Standard Verified and connected to a wallet, you may withdraw up to $2500 per 24 hours from your STP account to your BTC wallet (the Bank Verified limit is $5000 per 24 hours).
Selling Bitcoin with SolidTrust Pay
Selling bitcoin is even easier with SolidTrust Pay than buying it! You only need to have your account Card Verified in order to deposit up to $250 (automatically converted to USD) from your bitcoin wallet to your SolidTrust Pay account per 24 hours. This will allow you to spend or transfer your funds online as you see fit, or make a withdrawal to your credit card in USD. The deposit limit for a Standard Verified Account is $500 per 24 hours, and Bank Verified accounts are limited to $1000 per 24 hours.
Getting Bitcoin from your Wallet to your Bank
One of the biggest challenges people often have is how to withdraw bitcoin from your wallet to your bank. Using the same steps above to connect your wallet to your SolidTrust Pay account, you simply need to go a step further and connect your Bank account to your SolidTrust Pay account. From here, all you need to do is go to the My Money –> Deposit Funds area of your account and choose the Bitcoin option (bitcoin will be automatically converted into USD). Your funds may take up to 24 hours to appear in your account, at which time you will have the option to withdraw them directly into your bank.
Accepting Bitcoin as an Online Merchant
As an online merchant, likely chest-deep in all the responsibilities that come with running a business online, it can be hard to predict and adapt to trends in the market that aren’t currently affecting your business. Luckily, adding the bitcoin option to your SolidTrust Pay button will give your customers the option to pay with bitcoin, which is then automatically converted into USD and placed in your merchant account — no bitcoin wallet required!