SolidTrust Pay Tutorial Contest!Posted: March 11, 2014
SolidTrust Pay is excited to announce a new contest series for our members. Starting this week we will be holding bi-weekly contests for member-made SolidTrust Pay tutorial videos.
We’re hoping to reach out to our members, new and old, to create a series of fun and informative Tutorial Videos that deal with the various areas of our site. The aim is to interact with our members and to create an online help resource for new members, as well as any members who need a little more insight into our site.
The first Tutorial Theme Focus: NEW MEMBER AREAS
Sign Up (how to, plus troubleshooting)
Log In/Log Out (how to, plus troubleshooting)
- Videos can be no longer than 5 minutes long.
This might not seem like much time, but you’ll find having a limit will help you keep your information and look concise.
- Videos must be posted to YouTube and be viewable to anyone.
Winners are determined by how many Likes their video receives by the deadline. So the key is to get them up quick and spread the word! Tell your friends on FaceBook or Twitter to show their support and like your video.
The winner of the contest will receive $100 to their STPay account upon the completion of the contest. Additionally, the winning video will be posted to our Corporate Blog and other Social Media sites.
- Have fun with your video! Keep it lively and informative.
- The current contest is for English Language tutorials only.
- If you source media such as music or images from the web, we encourage you to use public domain material as YouTube has copyright policies that can result in videos containing licensed material being removed. Check out Public Domain websites for anything that you cannot create yourself.
- All Tutorial videos must be posted on or after March 11th, 2014. Any existing videos before that date may not be entered.
Contest deadline is
March 25th, 2014 April 1st, 2014 at 11:59pm EST
Entries can be sent to email@example.com
Be sure to include your SolidTrust Pay Username and the YouTube URL of your Tutorial.
Good luck and HAVE FUN!